Manager, Global Pricing & Analytics
JOB SUMMARY: Lead multiple, concurrent complex analysis of pricing and products in order to ensure UPR Destinations implement profit maximizing pricing and programs.
- Work with the UPR Destinations to lead/recommend the Front Gate, Online and Annual Pass Pricing process. Leverage research, redemption, and competitive information to make recommendations.
- Work with the UPR Destinations to establish best practices and ensure they are consistently applied in evaluating potential programs, gaining management approval, and conducting post-mortem reviews.
- Work with UPR Destinations, UPR Planning Groups, and External Vendors in planning and conducting modeling and research efforts supporting strategic and expansion projects.
- Establish cross destination tracking system to monitor/compare performance of ticket revenue across UPR business.
- Establish statistical modeling capability to understand and predict impact of price changes, competitive change, and promotional products on attendance and ticket revenue.
- Work with the UPR Destinations to form a UPR point of view on proposed pricing and promotional programs.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years pricing/financial analyst experience required
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The ability to work through complex, unstructured problems
- Strong interpersonal, technical and presentation skills required.
- Ability to leverage both qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate and understand key drivers of sales channel and product performance, viability and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to champion projects from beginning through implementation, meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy with an ability to consolidate multiple sources of information/analyses into a cohesive story/recommendation demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence others with the story behind the data; ability to communicate concepts to a non-technical audience as well as the ability to advise senior leadership in a clear and concise manner
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.