Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Provides Universal Way Service Standards in distributing Wardrobe for each individual Team Member. Ensures that each Universal Orlando Team Member has the necessary resources to look and feel professional for our guests. Maintains a clean work area, sorts garments to the laundry and ensures proper tracking of garments being issued. Ensures quality garments are show ready for our guests.
- Provides Team Members with garments in a professional manner. This process includes providing the service at Universal Way Serve Standards, ensuring that the wardrobe lines are full and noting any exceptions, and completing all required duties for assigned inventory responsibility.
- Scans, quality checks and hangs clothes being received from various cleaners daily.
- Operates a computerized garment tracking system daily.
- Assists Inventory Coordinator in retrieving shoes and explaining the return policy as well as issuing the correct shoe to the Team Member.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Team Member will be responsible for the Inventory of the Wardrobe Facility. To include using a computerized inventory system. Team Member will quality check each garment as it arrives from cleaners. Team Members will scan all items in and out of the building to ensure proper location identification.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 Year experience cash handling and using a POS system.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.