Bus Loop Attendant
Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Manage traffic and direct guests in an efficient and safe manner while providing exemplary guest service.
- Provides information including parking location information and assistance to guests in a cheerful and helpful manner. Safely and professionally directs guests into appropriate parking areas. Manages traffic and respectfully enforces parking control ordinances. Accurately and neatly completes the appropriate documentation
- Cleans and maintains show quality standards for department vehicles, in Bus Loop and surrounding areas reporting any concerns with supporting details. Ensures area is set up properly to maximize traffic flow and ensure the safety of all Guests and Team Members
- Dispatching- Load and unload Guests into and onto resort vehicles in a cheerful and helpful manner. Maintain efficiency and order of queue.
- Understands and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Greet direct guests safely while providing exemplary guest service. Assist in setting up traffic flow using cones, barricades and other equipment. Drive and wash vehicles as needed.
Positions as a Bus Loop Attendant require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and or move between 20 and 50 pounds
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals
- Hearing audible alarms, voice commands with background noise
- Use of hands and fingers to grip, pinch, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Climbs stairs/ladders
- Reach, pull, push with hands and arms above and below head
- Repeating motions twice per minute
- Ability to work in an environment subject to vibrations
- Close vision, long vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and ability to work in an environment with varied light conditions including flashing lights
- Ability to maintain alertness and attentiveness up to 4 hours while working varying hours
- Ability to maintain concentration/focus
- Possess a valid FL Driver License
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.