Sr. Representative, Marketing – Brand Management Product Strategy
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: : Partner with Sr. Manager to develop product strategy to support the daily brand management function for the assigned theme park sub brand within Universal Orlando Resorts and all of its offerings. Clearly establishes the assigned theme park as its own immersive experience within the UO destination portfolio. Collaboratively develops marketing plans designed to appeal to targeted audiences, engage them, induce trial and compel repeat visitation as loyal guests.
Partners with Sr. Manager on development and execution of assigned theme park attraction launches and marquee events that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy for UO.
Partners with Sr. Manager to develop new product/services ideas and enhancements to exceed consumer expectations and differentiate the UO brand as well as the assigned theme park sub-brand. Leverages research data and conducts insightful analysis to influence UO leadership to new levels of growth and/or profitability.
Must have the ability to work independently when needed and exhibit sound decision making ability and business acumen. Must be able to lead strategic program development when called upon.
May also be assigned to multi theme park initiatives.
- Destination Support: Partner with Sr. Manager to maximize attendance, APV, and repeat visitation to assigned theme park initiatives through fact-based analytics. Assist in the continuous improvement of existing initiatives and the creation of new ones for the assigned theme park. Assist in the reinforcement of the brand charter strategy and sustainment efforts for the assigned theme park.
- Implementation: Partner with Sr. Manager in the strategic development and cross-channel implementation of attraction launches, events, and broadcast product input for the assigned theme park. Assist and/or lead in the on-strategy implementation of assigned theme park attraction launches, marquee events, guest facing broadcast events, and cross-property initiatives under the direct supervision of the Sr. Manager.
- Assist in proactively garnering key partner input, engagement, and alignment for all assigned theme park initiatives.
- Lead performance tracking and reporting for all assigned theme park attraction launches, marquee events, guest facing broadcast events, and cross-property initiatives.
SCOPE: Partner with Sr. Manager to develop marketing plans and strategies based on information and analysis. Ensure on-strategy implementation of attraction launches and marquee event. Reports to the Sr. Manager, Brand Management – Product Strategy.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications required.
- 3-5 years of progressive brand management, marketing experience, and/or strategy experience.
- Record of exceeding targets and objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Strong critical decision-making and communication skills.
- Demonstrated translation of data into implication.
- Proven collaboration skills, with prior experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of consumer and brand research.
- Self-starter and multi-tasker comfortable in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Experience in developing cohesive, engaging, concise, fact-based presentations.
- Problem solving skills with an ability to anticipate project needs.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Energetic and extremely detail oriented and resourceful.
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- Marketing analytics development and reporting.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.