Premium Services Opportunities (Volcano Bay)
Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
CONCIERGE/CABANA ATTENDANTS: Looking for motivated candidates that will be responsible for completing sales transactions and offering a variety of Premium Products and upgrades. Individuals will also be responsible for providing service and support to both guests and internal partners while maintaining all Premium Services areas.
- Uses suggestive sales techniques to process orders for various rental products to include, Cabanas, Premium Seating, Universal Express, towels and lockers while providing product information. Uses tablets to check in guests, add/delete reservations, assists guests with questions regarding questions and provide guest recovery
- Responsible for obtaining guests information for the sales agreement and following proper cash handling procedures during the sales transactions. Maintains accurate logs of rented or returned Premium Services items to ensure appropriate inventory levels. Responsible for escorting guests to their rented Cabanas and/or Premium Seating.
- Maintains cleanliness of Concierge booths and sanitation of Cabanas and Premium Seating equipment, rental products and towels including the use of cleaning agents. Inspect and maintain inventory of all rental products, identify and report maintenance issues.
WEARABLES ATTENDANT: Looking for motivated candidates that will maintain inventory, collect, clean, and distributes TapuTapu™ Wearables to various teams throughout Volcano Bay. Collect TapuTapu™ Wearables as Guests exit the park, while providing assistance to guests.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, cleaning, stocking, and maintaining the inventory of the TapuTapu™ Wearables. Updates and activates Wearables. Proactively empties all collection bins and ensure all Wearables are collected from in-park daily.
- Distributes TapuTapu™ Wearables to designated teams throughout Volcano Bay. Collect and inventory all distribute Wearables at the end of day operation.
- Actively recovers TapuTapu™ Wearables as guest exit the park using the Wearable Detection system, while greeting guests and directing them to the appropriate exit.
PREMIUM SERVICES ATTENDANT: Looking for candidates with a guest service focus and good communication skills to process guests in and out of attraction queues. Provides information/direction on ride restrictions and gives assistance to guests when required. Executes Special Events within Volcano Bay and delivers exemplary guest services.
- Responsible for opening and closing attraction queues, scans and verifies products for appropriate in-park usage. Assist guests with wearable, tap points and routes guests through appropriate lanes. Assists Lifeguards with evacuating rides during shutdowns.
- Provides exemplary guest service and discreetly screens guests for ride requirements and special access needs. Understands and demonstrates knowledge of ancillary products, uses tablet to update queue information and provides guest recovery when needed. Maintains a clean and safe work environment by monitoring the immediate area and keeping it free of debris to include: the proper maintenance of equipment and/or props.
- Executes special events within Volcano Bay by assisting with arrivals and check-in of event guests, facilitate movement of groups throughout the park to include transportation, provide overall itinerary information and maintain boundaries of event, distribute materials as required and assist with on-site needs.
- Must have an overall knowledge of the entire property including on-site hotels. Responsible for providing capacity management support within UO Resort during peak park operation and daily early park admission.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Theme park experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and or move between 25 and 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include direct sunlight, heat or cold.
- Ability to work at heights for prolonged periods of time including heights with or without railings or over open pits greater than 4 feet.
- Ability to work in varied light conditions including low or diminished lighting.
- Ability to maintain alertness and attentiveness up to 4 hours while working varying hours.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.