Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: A Warehouse Driver at Universal Orlando will complete shipments by pulling, processing, loading and delivering orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulls materials; places orders in delivery area and on delivery vehicles.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck to and from warehouse and retail customers.
- Maintains truck by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranges for repairs, completes all logs and certifications.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintains clean shipping supply area; complies with all OSHA and company safety procedures, rules, and regulations. Completes reports by entering required information.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Pulls, processes, loads and delivers orders.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED required.
- Required: 0-1 year general warehousing – receiving, shipping, and route deliveries.
- Preferred: 3-5 Years CDL Class B or better with driving experience of 26′ box truck or larger; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: *Required – CDL Class B or better with airbrake endorsement
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.