Here at Universal Parks & Resorts™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Development of new business contracts and generation of sales leads to increase revenue and relationships. Development of sales initiatives, advertising and collateral for specific sales areas.
- Facilitate the day to day operation for the Timeshare In-park program. Visit the 3 Timeshare booths regularly to ensure the teams are following our policies and procedures. Provide coaching and feedback to the vendors on any type of team member compliance issues. Focus on supporting and growing UO add-on products for gifting and sales through the kiosks
- Oversee the new UO vendor ID process. Receive the appropriate paper work from our timeshare vendors on each new employee and work with Human Resources to set up Orientation.
- Chair weekly meetings with our Sales and Operations teams to discuss updates and changes to the in-park program.
- Focus on cultivating and growing the working relationships with strategic internal partners and teams.
- Oversee the contract process for In-Market. Complete deal memos for new products, pricing changes and work with contracts administrator to generate a contract or amendment. Work with the sales team to receive executed agreements from our clients.
- Support with other sales programs for by generating/analyzing reports, creating templates, organizing and presenting project plans. Effectively project manage each program through its completion
- Provide support on implementation and servicing of all e-ticketing solutions for clients. Partner with IT, Finance and Sales teams to ensure appropriate online service level standards.
- Support with sales planning and analysis for In-Market. Generate ad hoc reports on demand and compile executive decks. Strong Excel and Powerpoint background required.
- Support with any other In-market sales program as directed (Salesforce)
- Delegate administrative tasks and helps guide and develop sales coordinator. Provide regular feedback and direction
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Sales and Marketing or Business required.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years in Sales and Marketing experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.