Project Financial Analyst – Universal Creative
At Universal Creative, we design, develop and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable to drive growth for Universal Parks & Resorts worldwide. Our innovative attractions, immersive theme parks and world-class resorts fuse art and technology to create new standards in the themed entertainment industry.
Our Team Members are the driving force behind Universal Creative. With their diverse skills and forward-thinking ideas, our team pushes us beyond the boundaries of what’s possible to achieve the extraordinary. Together, we’re creating a Universe of fun, always ensuring the next thing we do is better than the last thing we did.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide daily financial support to the project including cost tracking, vendor payment management, monthly financial reporting, managing bank cash requirements and general financial support.
- Complete monthly project cost reporting for project and distribute to management. Work with project managers to update project EFC’s and communicate all project issues via monthly report.
- Month-end close requirements, including preparing monthly project status and accrual reports, prepare and post payroll allocations and charge-outs and coordinate contract and purchase order receipts/accruals.
- Review, audit and approve invoices/payment applications related to project. Research vendor payment issues and make recommendations for resolution.
- Manage debt requirements such as cash flow and monthly cash infusion.
- Cash flow preparation (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Assist in the vendor bid and award process including cost comparison and bid review meetings.
- Perform other Ad-Hoc duties as assigned.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access and SAP experience preferred
- Analytical thinking, forecasting, and accounting research experience required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines required
- Strong communication skills with peers and leadership
- Detail orientated
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree: Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years experience in General accounting principles required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Parks & Resorts via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Parks & Resorts HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Parks & Resorts. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Parks & Resorts as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. © 2019 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.