Hotel Ticketing Services Associate
Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Help guests select the very best ticket options for their party when visiting Universal Orlando. Hotel Ticketing Services Associates use suggestive and persuasive up-selling techniques to build the sale while providing exceptional customer service.
- Provides quality guest service, books various services and product reservations, and up-sells guest transactions by using persuasive selling techniques to increase the sale of admissions media.
- Remains knowledgeable of UO parks and area attractions’ tickets and information.
- Processes transactions in Automated Ticketing System for the sale of park admissions media, annual pass products, and other attraction products while maintaining constant surveillance of cash drawer to ensure accuracy.
- Understands and actively participates in technological communications for business critical information and relevant park and attraction information.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED required.
Positions as a Hotel Ticketing Services Associate require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Handling cash and credit card in sales transactions.
- Using different forms of technology including computers and tablets.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.