Entrance Operations Ticket Sales Associate
Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Ticket Sales Associates build relationships with our guests by understanding their needs, making recommendations on the best ticket options to meet those needs and identifying the opportunity to add value and increase product awareness. Ticket Sales Associates earn a guaranteed hourly wage and have the opportunity to earn extra money in commission.
- Engages guests by asking open ended questions to identify the guests’ need and provide assistance with selection of ticket media.
- Uses suggestive selling and up selling techniques and provides accurate and current information regarding various product offerings and entitlements while meeting established sales goals.
- Processes transactions for the sales of park admissions media, annual pass products and other offerings while practicing proper cash handling procedures and ensuring the accuracy of funds.
- Provides relevant park information to guests as well as engaging in positive guest interactions with all guests.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required.
Positions in Entrance Operations Ticket Sales require:
- Handling cash and credit cards in sales transactions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and or move 10 pounds.
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.