Laundry Services Attendant
Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Provides Universal Way Service Standards in cleaning, drying and pressing wardrobe for Team Members. Ensures that each Universal Orlando Team Member in wardrobe has the necessary resources to look and feel professional for our guests. Maintains a clean work area, cleans garments and ensures proper tracking of garments being cleaned. Ensures quality garments are show ready for our guests.
- Washes, dries and presses incoming dirty laundry from the day to day operations. Operates machinery such as washing equipment, RFID scanning equipment, washing machines, dryers, presses and iron/steam equipment.
- Folds and/or hangs each garment to be ready for guest use.
- Scans and quality checks clothes after being washed from Laundry Services.
- Operates a computerized garment tracking system daily.
- Cleans dryer filters, washer filters, presses, steam filters, sweep, dust, empty trash at end of shift.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Team Member will be responsible for the Laundry Services Facility including using a computerized inventory system and commercial laundry equipment.
- Team Member will quality check each garment as it is finished with its cleaning process.
- Team Member will scan all items in and out of Laundry Services to ensure proper location identification.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
EXPERIENCE: 1 – 2 years of experience using commercial laundry machines.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.