Aquatic Attractions – Slide Attendant (Volcano Bay)
Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the safe operation of aquatic attractions, patron surveillance ensuring guest safety, and delivering exemplary guest service.
- Ensures the proper use of safety practices and procedures while operating the aquatic attraction in addition to opening and closing procedures, to include: loading and unloading the ride, and providing safety instructions. Observes ride monitors to ensure safe operation of aquatic attraction. Safely evacuates the ride in accordance to operating procedures.
- Welcomes and greets guests, screens for ride requirements and special needs. Provides guest and attraction information, monitors the queue and makes appropriate adjustments and record ride counts.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment by constantly monitoring the immediate area and/or surroundings. Responsible for ensuring a neat and organized work area, trash removal and keeping the area free of debris to include: the proper maintenance of equipment and/or tubes/ride vehicles.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Theme park experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Team Members will be certified on American Red Cross CPR and First Aid courses.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.