Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
WAREHOUSE PERSON: With great attention to detail and the ability to work either in a team environment or independently, the Warehouse Person receives goods from manufacturers, stocks after marking process and delivers the goods to the proper locations.
- Receives (weigh, measure, count), store and distributes all goods and related supplies. Checks for damaged goods. Completes all required forms and paperwork. Completes all ’emergency order’ deliveries.
- Maintains all equipment and work area in a neat, clean and orderly manner. Follows established safety practices.
- (Food & Beverage Warehouse ONLY) Ensures the safekeeping of, and the quality standards of food, beverage and supplies to the point of issue to the units and/or stands.
WAREHOUSE MARKER: Have an eye for detail? Warehouse Markers are responsible for accurately marking merchandise for resale, examining all merchandise as it is priced, checking for damages, and bringing damaged goods to the attention of the supervisor.
- Marks merchandise received into the warehouse using labeling equipment, pre-priced stickers, etc.
- Inspects merchandise for damage or flaws and reports damage or flaws to supervisor.
- Prioritizes ticketing of merchandise and instruct associates on ticketing process by category.
- Lifts cases of merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds from floor or storage shelves to tables for unloading and marking.
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of the work area.
WAREHOUSE DRIVER: Do you enjoy driving and have a current CDL license? Warehouse Drivers assist the warehouses with daily functions such as completing shipments by pulling, processing, loading and delivering orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulls materials; places orders in delivery area and on delivery vehicles.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck to and from warehouse and retail customers.
- Maintains truck by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranges for repairs, completes all logs and certifications.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintains clean shipping supply area; complies with all OSHA and company safety procedures, rules, and regulations. Completes reports by entering required information.
CATERING ATTENDANT: Internal and External events occur on a regular basis at Universal Orlando, and the Catering team never fails to meet the expectations of providing great guest service and an exceptional meal presentation. The Catering Warehouse Attendant supports the Catering Captains and Catering Managers in the acquisition of equipment, product and inventory needed to support the Catering function.
- Maintains proper inventory par levels based on business needs.
- Supports the Catering operation in regards to Special Events; receives, stores and distributes all necessary equipment in support of Special Events.
Positions in Warehouse require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and or move between 50 and 100 pounds.
- Comfortable being occasionally exposed to heights.
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals.
- Florida Driver’s License is required.
- Comfortable being occasionally exposed to extreme cold (non-weather); and extreme heat (non-weather)
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.