Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
Discover what’s in store for you in our forever expanding city.
Apply Now to Be Part of Our Universe!
SALES ASSOCIATES: Looking for an enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in fast-paced environments and is eager to generate revenue by conducting sales transactions in an immersive themed environment. Positively impact our guests’ experiences by delivering and selling exciting and fun products.
Essential Duties Include:
- Provides an interactive guest experience through the utilization of suggestive sales techniques and product demonstrations in a positive and outgoing manner.
- Processes merchandise sales and returns using cash register; Wraps and bags merchandise; Handles cash, credit card transactions, travelers’ checks and discounts.
- Stocks and retrieves merchandise and supplies.
- Maintains sales floor or carts appearance standards by cleaning floor surface, dusting counters and displays using cloths, brooms, brushes and/or cleaning agents
STOCKER: Work in a location where you will save the day and ensure that everything is show-ready for guests and Team Members by stocking our outdoor food carts, checking in food product and jumping in to assist your fellow Team Members when needed.
Essential Duties Include:
- Informs management of stock levels to ensure proper inventory and stock. Receiving, verifying, and counting incoming shipments from warehouse or vendors.
- Stocks the location(s), optimizing usage of stock rooms and shelving space and keeping stockrooms clean and organized.
- Processing damaged product by removing from location(s) and filling out proper paperwork.
- Partnering with management to ensure optimum stock levels and maintaining the appearance of the location.
- Positively impacting the guest experience through the execution of guest service standards. Assisting on sales floor when needed.
Positions in Merchandise require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and or move between 20 and 50pounds
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions (select positions)
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals
- Handling cash in sales transactions
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.