Custodial – Attendant (Park Services)
Location: Orlando, FL
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of assigned restrooms, waste receptacles, and common grounds in a timely, safe, and organized manner. Actively participates in the collection of recycling material in accordance with current company standards. As assigned, operates various cleaning and waste handling equipment in a timely, safe, and responsible manner.
- Thoroughly maintains and upkeep’s cleanliness of assigned area. This includes – but not limited to – restroom care, waste removal, sweeping, litter picking, glass cleaning, dusting, and water pushing. As assigned, operates company equipment (street vacuums, steam cleaners, etc) following Standard Operating Procedures in a safe and responsible manner.
- Upholds show quality standards by ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely and safe manner while actively providing exemplary guest service to internal and external guests.
- Ensures recycling material is collected and placed in designated areas. As assigned, supports recycling material baling and sorting efforts.
- Responsible for monitoring and re-stocking inventory (cleaning supplies, paper products, etc) for assigned work area. Ensures consistent appropriate storage of supplies and equipment.
- Accurately completes daily paperwork. Timely reports maintenance issues in restrooms and company equipment (street vacuums, waste handling equipment, etc).
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This individual will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned common grounds, restrooms, and waste removal at Universal Orlando.
- This individual will be required to sweep, pull trash, and clean restrooms throughout the day.
- This individual will be expected to support Universal Orlando’s commitment to sustainability efforts.
- This individual may receive advanced training to operate various small and large equipment to accomplish detail cleaning and/or waste handling.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED required
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year cleaning experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.