Sr. Technical Specialist, Programmer Analyst
- Design and deliver complex solutions for Parks Technology Solutions Delivery.
- Provide thought leadership in technology and digital space and ability to successfully design and deliver complex solutions.
- Collaborate and lead programmer analysts, developers, and architects in conceptualizing and development of software programs and applications.
- Design and develop web applications, and integrating content management systems.
- Lead and train other technical staff to lend expertise toward driving solutions on advanced and emerging technologies; lead the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Design and build specialized software solutions that meet challenging business requirements.
- Work with outside vendor partners in the design, integration, and delivery of solutions that integrate with multiple internal solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology or related field.
- Must have 5 years of experience: in advanced software engineering, including .NET and Tridion; with large scale enterprise system development and integration; collaborating directly with internal customers (i.e., product owners) to understand their needs and translate them into a working solution; producing high quality technical documentation; and articulating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Must have 1 year of experience with Angular, Node, SDL Worldserver, and Akamai.
- May require occasional travel to other NBCUniversal parks including international properties.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.