Sr. Programmer Analyst, PeopleSoft
JOB SUMMARY: PeopleSoft developer with functional and technical expertise with varying levels of responsibility in analysis, design, modification, installation and maintenance of application programs, integrated systems, or software solutions to meet the needs at a system-wide level. This position will focus on a HR Transformation project and part of a team with responsibilities for defining, developing, testing, analyzing, maintaining and support the PeopleSoft HRMS application and future modules including ELM to include: writing, coding, testing, analyzing, research, design, documentation and modification of, and integration of companion software specification throughout the production life cycle.
• Analyze PeopleSoft requests for change, code, and test new functionality, create technical design documents, unit test, and develop implementation plans, code and test new functionality for processes and/or functions. Assist with large to complex projects.
• Implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions using PeopleSoft and other applications while adhering to established best practices.
• Integrate 3rd party applications to PeopleSoft using Application Designer, SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Web Services, BI publisher, PS Query, SQL and other advanced tools. Assist other technical staff in resolving problems with 3rd party integrations into existing PeopleSoft ecosystem.
• Collaborate in team environment and independently with vendors, business partners and IT teams on projects, support, application development and standardization.
• Assist in the maintenance and support of PeopleSoft including monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis in a 24X7 environment including recurring rotational production support.
• Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years technical experience with PeopleSoft HCM and ELM 9.2.
• 5-7 years experience with multiple development tools including Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, SQRs, Component Interface Objects, Application Designer, SQR, Web Services, PS Query, Workflow.
• Experienced with PeopleTools 8.56.
• Experienced with PeopleSoft Fluid.
• 3-5 years experience with HTML.
• 3-5 years experience with PeopleSoft Self Service and Process Scheduler.
• Experience with SQL, Oracle 12c, Toad, XML Publisher.
• Ability and experience with leading large scale upgrades of PeopleSoft.
• Prior experience with defined PMO processes including Agile and Waterfall.
• Familiarity with web development, conversational design, Natural Language Processing, YAML, JSON, PHP and API integration inside and outside of PeopleSoft and SFTP integration preferred.
• Experience with Oracle Service Cloud & Oracle Digital Assistant preferred.
• Expertise and experience with complex technical solutions.
• Experience with mentoring other team members.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to independently learn new modules of PeopleSoft.
• This position supports a 24×7 mission critical application and could include backup support for other applications.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.