Call Center Sales Opportunities (Sales Counselor)
JOB SUMMARY: Sales Counselor is responsible for providing outstanding customer service for all UO guests by working in a high paced phone environment, handling sales and guest service; including processing orders for Universal Orlando’s products and services which include: Annual Passes, Tickets, Vacations and online support. This position fields incoming live calls to address a variety of needs, including but not limited to: customer service, sales, basic troubleshooting and general product information for all Universal Orlando products and services.
Training for this position will begin Tuesday, January 21st, 2020.
- Meets assigned sales conversion targets in all trained skills such as:
- Annual Pass
- Online Ticket Store
- Develops and presents guest service solutions and increases Guest transaction value by offering and educating our guest of additional products and services offered by Universal, such as:
- Meal Deal
- Vacation Protection
- Other products as assigned
- Meets Quality standards and delivers superior Guest Service on each and every contact as outlined by the Guest Contact Centers Quality Program.
- Answers general information questions and/or complete the on-line purchase process as necessary
- Provides technical assistance and phone support for Tickets, Annual Pass and Vacation orders; as well as to On-Line Ticket Store visitors, including Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood
- Maintains high quality standards including professionalism, product knowledge, policy and procedure
- Meets and maintains daily/monthly productivity metrics as defined by the company such as:
- Aux 9 (personal Aux)
- Invalid Calls to GSS
- Performs special projects in support of the Leadership team and other duties as assigned.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Semi-routine to a point with constant changes; majority of work covered by established policies and procedures.
- Some decision making.
- Exchange of information, which occasionally requires tact and/or diplomacy.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is preferred.
- Two plus years call center experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Office is required.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.