Sr. Analyst, Media Measurement & Optimization
Location: Orlando, FL
JOB SUMMARY: Provide support in the development of actionable knowledge-driven insights and analyses with a focus on marketing optimization and the guest journey within campaigns, products and events. Analyze results from top down marketing mix modeling, bottom up attribution models and consumer and marketing insights to provide strategic recommendations to key business stakeholder. Help guide the long range, annual and seasonal marketing strategies to support the guest experience of Universal Orlando. Partner with key stakeholders to drive necessary insights derived from business goals.
- Develops actionable knowledge-driven insights and analyses with a focus on marketing optimization within paid, owned and earned media and key business areas for point of origin, campaigns, destinations, attractions and events.
- Analyze top down marketing mix modeling results, bottom up attribution and consumer and marketing insights in order to provide strategic recommendations; Primary user and driver of the Cross channel measurement platform which consists of top down marketing mix modeling and bottom up attribution. .
- Advocate and help leadership develop learnings and strategies from analyses to support optimization, testing, personalization, segmentation and enhanced targeting across channels. Analyze performance and impact of marketing initiatives on both online and offline customer behavior.
STRATEGY & INTEGRATION
- Contribute to long range, annual and seasonal marketing strategies to support the Omni-channel guest experience of Universal Orlando.
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide marketing insights and strategies in support of the business goals. Work across departments with other analysts to proactively identify best practice solutions to solve complex marketing challenges.
- Support leadership in aligning marketing insights and recommendations with the overall strategic plan for the business.
- Identify gaps in processes and act as a catalyst for problem solving and process creation, improvement and implementation.
- Assist in the performance of other special duties and projects as needed in support of organizational goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: The individual leads analyses that drive media recommendations and marketing insights for Sales and Marketing throughout the organization.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of analytic, digital and integrated marketing experience combined with consulting or cross-channel analytics framework development preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the consumer entertainment, travel or amusement park industry.
- Demonstrated experience leading analytics projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the marketing performance of the business in both the short- and long-term.
- Demonstrated cross-functional expertise with marketing mix models, media measurement & attribution, and forecasting.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analyses that will lead to marketing insights and strategic marketing recommendations for long term planning and more tactical media optimization projects.
- Strong presence to present persuasive recommendations to leadership as well as key external stakeholders, including ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations that highlights a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between CRM, Direct, Social Media, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce.
- Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization.
- Strong organizational and analytical/problem solving skills.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with a top-tier consulting or professional services firm.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
Experience/Knowledge in the following areas preferred/beneficial:
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- Marketing Mix Models (power user), attribution, forecasting, and market testing
- Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Marketing Analytics / Adobe Analytics
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- CRM Execution
- Consumer Research and Journey
- Consumer Data
- Management Consulting
- Competitive Analysis
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.