JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, update and follow through of the Universal Orlando operational training program. Provides assigned client support and conducts training for hourly and non-exempt Team Members.
Facilitation and/or training experience in a kitchen environment desired.
- Responsible for the administrative and/or delivery of assigned divisional orientations and training. Ensures materials and presentations are current and relevant. Continuously evaluates facilitators to ensure quality and consistency, and provides feedback.
- Oversees divisional compliance training programs to include classroom preparation and delivery, associated documentation and administrative functions and required communication.
- Delivers and facilitates structured training and development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan objectives and brand essence.
- Provides client support. Participates in the review of statistics pertinent to their operating areas, supports service gap analyses of this data and assist with the design and execution of programs targeting identified gaps.
- Provides continual support of in-park coaching and providing feedback based upon service observations.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Coordinates and facilitates training classes for Exempt, Non-Exempt and Hourly Team Members for respective client group(s). Assists in development, implementation, updating and follow through of the Universal Orlando operational training program.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associate’s degree (AA) is required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years training experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the service industry or related field required. Must be a current First Cook or above in a Full Service restaurant.
Positions in Training require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move between 15 and 25 pounds
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.