Sr. Programmer Analyst, SharePoint
JOB SUMMARY: The SharePoint Sr Developer is primarily responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of the SharePoint environments for Universal Parks & Resorts. Secondarily, this position will assist in planning and support for future SharePoint versions throughout Universal Parks & Resorts. General responsibilities include:
- Assist vendors and other technical staff to ensure SharePoint is used according to best practices
- Use problem-solving and analytical skills to design, development, customize, implement, upgrade, and support SharePoint sites, workflows, web parts, and other applications within our Standards and Operating Procedures
- Work with customers and technical staff to gather or work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, design, development, test, and implementation
- Serve as a Technical Representative for SharePoint-related projects
- Ensure quality assurance activities are completed, including technical reviews and code documentation
- Assist end users by providing strategic SharePoint direction, training materials, and status updates on support requests
This position requires the ability to quickly understand supporting business processes and translate them into system designs that will support the objectives while utilizing out-of-the-box functionality
- Assist other technical staff in resolving problems.
- Collaborate in team environment and independently with vendors, business partners and IT teams on projects, support, application development and standardization.
- Analyze SharePoint requests for change, code, and test new functionality, create technical design documents, unit test, and implementation plans, and code and test new functionality and/or processes.
- Implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions using SharePoint and other applications while adhering to established best practices.
- Assist in the maintenance and support of Microsoft SharePoint Server including monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SharePoint Server design and architecture
- 5-7 years experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and customizing SharePoint 2007/ 2010/ 2013/2016
- Experience with the deployment and management of SharePoint architectures and solutions(.wsp)
- Experience with the creation and support of Nintex forms and workflows
- Experience creating and working with complex Search configurations
- Experience creating and working with custom SharePoint Master Pages and Display templates
- Experience creating detailed technical documentation including architecture diagrams
- Expertise and experience with medium-complexity technical activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with IIS 7.0, Active Directory, SQL Server 2005 or higher as they relate to SharePoint, and the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: SharePoint certification desired
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity certification desired
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: SharePoint Applications certification desired
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.