JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for preparing meals, ensuring quality and safety standards, preparing schedules and training staff.
- Supervises and assists in the preparation of all food. Ensures that production of all menu items is prepared according to menu descriptions and recipes.
- Reviews and coordinates scheduling with labor and park projections. Prepares schedules, keeping in line with the number of hours given in projections.
- Ensures all team members are trained on all stations, including a working knowledge of station prep, maintenance (running the station), breakdown, clean-up and physical maintenance.
- Ensures quality and safety standards are followed. Provides constant monitoring of the HACCP Program through review of documentation.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years management culinary experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Chef’s apprentice preferred
- Certified Professional Food Manager Certification required.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.