Mystery Shop Research Associate
JOB SUMMARY: A Mystery Shop Research Associate will visit various concierge and guest service desks throughout the Central Florida area to administer a standardized questionnaire in order to ascertain if marketing and ticket information is being passed onto the consumer as requested by Universal Orlando. This is a seasonal position and work will be assigned on an on call basis quarterly.
- Conducts covert interviews with ticket vendors, concierge desk employees and UO guest services employees throughout Central Florida according to specific instructions.
- Conduct mystery shops via phone administering shops as directed and then entering the information onto the web site.
- Daily after shops are completed and the data are entered onto a specified web site.
- Participate in quarterly refresher training.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Visit various concierge and guest service desks throughout the central Florida area to administer a standardized questionnaire.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years: marketing research field experience or mystery shopping experience preferred. Guest Services experience a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be comfortable speaking and interacting with guests on an ongoing basis
- Must be able to present information to guests in one-on-one and small group setting
- Must be capable of understanding the goal and purpose of research
- Able to read and interpret survey questionnaires, methodologies, and procedure manuals
- Must have basic computer literacy and data entry accuracy
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.