Trainer – Citywalk (Facilitation Experience)
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, update and follow through of the Universal Orlando operational training program. Provides assigned client support and conducts training for hourly and non-exempt Team Members.
- Responsible for the administrative and/or delivery of assigned divisional orientations and training. Ensures materials and presentations are current and relevant. Continuously evaluates facilitators to ensure quality and consistency, and provides feedback.
- Oversight of divisional compliance training programs to include classroom preparation and delivery, associated documentation and administrative functions and required communication.
- Delivers and facilitates structured training and development programs and initiatives in support of the company’s training plan objectives and brand essence.
- Provides client support. Participates in the review of statistics pertinent to their operating areas, supports service gap analyses of this data and assist with the design and execution of programs targeting identified gaps.
- Provides continual support of in-park coaching and providing feedback based upon service observations.
SCOPE: Coordinates and facilitates training classes for Exempt, Non-Exempt and Hourly Team Members for respective client group(s). Assists in development, implementation, updating and follow through of the Universal Orlando operational training program.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associate’s degree (AA) is required.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 Years training experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the service industry or related field required.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Presentation / Facilitation skills
- Written / Verbal Communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Operational Experience
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.