Assistant Manager, Store
JOB SUMMARY: Manages the daily operation of the merchandise location. Assists store employees in achieving the revenue plan and delivering an optimal guest experience.
- Manages and ensures the consistent execution of guest service to standard.
- Manages and maintains all facets of the daily operation of the merchandise location to meet revenue plan
- Motivates associates and ensures they are focused customer service. Provides them with sales goals tied to revenue plan.
- Consistently maintains the merchandise and visual plan. Maintains stores to standards including stocking, cleaning, folding, etc.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred retail management or business.
- 1-3 years retail sales experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.