Manager, Revenue Management – Resort Sales
JOB SUMMARY: Assists in a wide variety of financial analysis and campus-wide communication for the Universal Orlando Resorts with a focus on the group and meeting segment.
- Evaluate group business for profitability and guide group sales and catering managers with focus on optimal placement of group bookings.
- Develop and manage group meeting space tool to further enhance profitability of function space.
- Create and manage group rate and food and beverage spending targets in order to drive profitability.
- Manage group block performance and utilization, as well as the inventory accuracy of group booking systems.
- Further enhance group reporting tools and capabilities.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, or related business major required. Master’s Degree preferred; Hotel sales analytics experience an asset.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years of financial experience required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Strong initiative and analytical skills. Determine and evaluate approaches to non-recurring projects. Must have strong rapport and communication skills to deal with various levels of management in a fast-paced environment, and use these skills to make decisions in a timely manner.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.