Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Oversees operations and employees within the Admissions department which includes, but not limited to: Pass Sales, Vacation Services, Rental Services and Turnstiles. In addition to communicating needs with department team members as well as other departments, ensures that each area is running efficiently.
- Responsible for supervising employees workflow, setting leadership standards, and guiding work locations efficiency. Builds internal relationships within UO to ensure our employees are exceeding expectations.
- Observes, critiques, and adjusts the daily functions of both departmental personnel and standard operating procedures to provide quality guest service.
- Ensures employees receive proper training and development. Ensures performance standards are established and reviewed with all employees.
- Monitors labor standards, projects labor needs, and explains shortages and overages to Managers and Human Resources.
- Performs administrative duties such as scheduling, maintenance of attendance records, vendor relations, and other related duties.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years supervisory experience and cash handling experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises Admissions Attendants and Admissions Attendant Leads (numbers vary according to shifts). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.