Accounts Payable Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Manage all activities and staff of the Accounts Payable department within the finance division. Develop and recommend policies and procedures to govern the payment activities of the company. Oversee the accurate and timely payment of vendors in accordance with Company policy. Responsible for the maintenance of the accounts payable ledger.
- Direct and supervise the overall applicable financial function.
- Manage staff by providing leadership, coaching, mentoring, career development, and performance management.
- Document applicable policies and procedures and drive continuous improvement.
- Evaluate and Implement cost efficient performance methods and enhance team performance through utilization of performance metrics.
- Perform month end close process, reconcile ledgers, provide estimates and perform quarterly accrual process.
- Oversee interactions with payment process providers, including corporate Accounts Payable team, and other service providers. Manage supplier relationships through prompt payment and reconciliation of account activity. Provide problem and invoice resolution assistance to vendors and internal company personnel.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Associate’s degree (AA) is required. Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred. (Masters or other advanced Finance degree)
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years, 3-5 Years Supervisory preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Infrequent local travel. Long distance travel not required.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.