Internship – Brand Standards (Spring 2020)
JOB SUMMARY: Support the Universal Orlando Brand Standards Team with the creation of internal Brand Guideline reference materials and conduct audits for 3rd part consumer facing marketing materials.
- Assists with Internal projects to make sure the Brand Standards request form is complete and follow up with internal clients for complete information.
- Follows up with IMC on pending jobs for Final Files and closing jobs in the project management database.
- Assists with Brand Standards audits for 3rd Party created materials.
- Assists with the management of the Park Map by uploading new map versions in the Evergreen Workamajig job and creates new deliverables and routing for park map approvals.
- Assists Brand Standard team with review of tier two 3rd Party creative submitted for Brand stands review.
- Assists with maintenance of drafting Brand Standards guidelines.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Sophomore or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors include: Marketing, Business Admin, Advertising, Paralegal, English.
- Preferred coursework completed: Marketing, Sponsorships or Intellectual Property.
EXPERIENCE: Prior internship experience related to position is preferred.
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Experience with Workamajig preferred.
- Strong interest in advertising, marketing and brand protection.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Please note the following:
- Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.