Wardrobe – Lead Attendant (Uniform Care)
JOB SUMMARY: Supports management in directing and coordinating activities of department and employees by performing the following duties. Sets the Service example and ensures that the team members are also following required UO service standards. Monitors team members production and issues breaks. Ensures that garments are being properly tracked in the inventory system.
- Provides work direction to team members. Communicates performance, behavior standards, and expectations; provides feedback for recognition and performance improvement.
- Captures written behaviors using the Lead Observation Report to support.
- Assists with training new and current employees. Assigns who will provide daily training.
- Informs employees of current and new company policies and procedures.
- Observes and directs staff member’s compliance with wardrobe and grooming standards.
- Performs job duties as described in non-lead job description.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year leadership experience required.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.