Wardrobe – Lead Attendant (Uniform Care)
Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Universal CityWalk is the only place where you will find such eclectic mixes of nightlife and dining experiences that allow you an escape from the ordinary. The inspiration that we have to be bold, our passion to create memories for our guests and our commitment to our Team Members is what sets us apart from the rest. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
JOB SUMMARY: Supports management in directing and coordinating activities of department and employees by performing the following duties. Sets the Service example and ensures that the team members are also following required UO service standards. Monitors team members production and issues breaks. Ensures that garments are being properly tracked in the inventory system.
- Provides work direction to team members. Communicates performance, behavior standards, and expectations; provides feedback for recognition and performance improvement.
- Captures written behaviors using the Lead Observation Report to support.
- Assists with training new and current employees. Assigns who will provide daily training.
- Informs employees of current and new company policies and procedures.
- Observes and directs staff member’s compliance with wardrobe and grooming standards.
- Performs job duties as described in non-lead job description.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED.
EXPERIENCE: Employed by UO for a minimum of 90 days required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.