Internship – CRM – (Spring 2020)
JOB SUMMARY: This Intern will help facilitate the many CRM initiatives developed throughout their Internship. CRM initiatives include Email, Direct Mail, Reporting and Segmentation Strategies to Increase guest engagement and conversion. Position will support the CRM Marketing team with with development and execution of new innovative marketing programs with a special emphasis on email and direct mail marketing communications.
- Maintains project timelines.
- Assists with pre and post campaign analytics and metrics.
- Supports the CRM team with campaign execution (trigger and broadcast communications).
- Assisting with DEP priorities (defects, backlog, enhancements) ensuring projects stay on track, shift or complete.
- Assists with program testing.
- Collaborates with Internal partners and shareholders.
- Conducts competitive research.
* This challenging position requires a passion for marketing and a keen attention to detail.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors include: Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business.
- Preferred coursework completed: Fundamentals of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy.
EXPERIENCE: Prior internship experience related to position is preferred.
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Interest in CRM e-Marketing with an understanding of integrating communication strategies.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Please note the following:
- Universal Orlando does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.