Internship – Creative Studio – Media Services (Spring 2020)
Universal Creative is seeking unique and bold talent to grow with us as we envision, design and deliver innovative attractions, exhilarating experiences, world-class resorts and immersive parks around the globe. Join us in creating a Universe of fun!
JOB SUMMARY: The Intern will provide assistance to the Media Services Team overall with internal and external projects and events. the purpose of the internship is to provide a hands-on learning experience with the Media Services team and Universal Creative.
- Complete task given by graphic designers and/or media team
- Attend meetings with supervisors
- Assist with photography/videography shoots
- Assist with scheduling needs of projects
- Assist with any event planning needs
- Assist graphic designers with content creation
- Complete post-production tasks such has editing, adding captions and, creating/composing motion graphics
- Gain knowledge about Universal Creative by shadowing different departments and team members
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors may include: Film/Television production and Graphic Design
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Experience with Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In-Design
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have experience leading a project
- Must be able to come up with new/exciting ideas
- Must be able to handle multiple task
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Please note the following:
- Universal Creative does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Spring Internships are approximately from January 2020 to May 2020.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.