Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for balancing all cash within the Vault, prepares deposits, change orders and starting banks. Receives and verifies incoming bank shipments. Receive and verify revenues and MIMO Cash Recycler transfers from Cash Counters. Issues all keys and stamps to proper Team Members on a daily basis and is responsible for making sure all keys and stamps are returned to the Vault. Verify cash and prepare cassettes for MIMO Cash Recycler machines.
- Balances all cash received in the Main Vault, prepares deposits and accepts change orders. Responsible for cash inventory to ensure sufficient cash supply for operating departments.
- Prepares starting banks for Operations Division and change orders for City Walk and Hotels daily. Prepares cassettes for MIMO Cash Recyclers.
- Prepares bank deposits timely for Armored Service scheduled pickups.
- Issues keys to Vault staff, maintains daily inventory of keys and teller stamps and ensures security of vault.
- Verifies incoming bank shipments.
- Adheres to the internal and dual control policies of UO and meet the minimum average of 2 points or below for over/short matrix points.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required.
- 1-3 Years: 10-key, heavy cash handling.
- 3-5 Years: bank teller experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer experience required.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: A background check is mandatory and results must meet Universal Orlando’s background check criteria.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.