Internship – Talent Development – E-Learning- Universal Creative (Spring 2020)
Universal Creative is seeking unique and bold talent to grow with us as we envision, design and deliver innovative attractions, exhilarating experiences, world-class resorts and immersive parks around the globe. Join us in creating a Universe of fun!
JOB SUMMARY: Talent Development Intern will help develop tools to promote a culture of continuous feedback and learning, through the creation of online modules and media production for learning
- Support the Talent Development team through the creation of online content to be distributed to Universal Creative Team Members
- Create brief online modules that can be later used on – demand to help provide training to our Universal Creative Team Members where and when they need it (such as KRONOS timekeeper, Navigating uPeform, etc.).
- Convert current content into a web – based module
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.e
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred coursework: Human Resources, Education or similar
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Self-motivated and detail orientated
- Working towards to an HR degree
- Prior HR instructional design/adult education
- eLearning creation (Captivate, Articulate, or similar software)
- Experience with Graphic Design
- Experience with Media Production
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem solving skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to write and understand standard operating procedures
- Effectively present information and respond to general questions
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Consistent attendance.
Please note the following:
- Universal Creative does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.