Entrance Operations – Analyst
Here at Universal Orlando Resort, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for identifying and analyzing positive and negative guest services trends. Reads, evaluates, codes and analyzes positive and negative guest comments. Serves as a liaison by sharing data with various individuals and/or divisions to better understand guest needs and to evaluate and/or determine potential solutions based on guest feedback.
- Responsible for analyzing weekly and monthly reports and trending guest comments. Creates reports to illustrate this information in a pleasant and comprehensible manner.
- Works closely with other divisions, shares data and researches to discover trends which negatively impact the guest experience.
- Monitors Universal Orlando and other area theme park news and websites to help formulate creative insights and comparative reports and trends.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Responsible for auditing guest service comments, compiling data and conducting trend analysis. Works closely with the Guest Satisfaction Manager.
- High school degree or GED is required.
- Associate’s degree (AA) is preferred with a background in finance, accounting or computer science.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a background in finance, accounting or computer science.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of data entry, analysis and trending or equivalent combination of education experience preferred.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Must be able to work with varying levels or management and communicate effectively and with confidence.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.