Universal is looking for high energy performers with strong skating abilities and experience to astound our guests with their talent and skill.
In-Line/Roller Skating Auditions – Things to Know:
- Appropriate audition attire to allow for movement is required.
- All candidates are required to provide their own skates, helmet, and knee/elbow pads for the audition.
- Come prepared to demonstrate skating skills.
- Candidates must be comfortable skating on a variety of surfaces.
- Some Skating positions may require you to wear an Animated Costume. Please click on the links below to review the Animated Fitness Assessment and Animated Post Employment Medical Questionnaire prior to auditioning so that you are aware of the physical requirements for this position. (Please note that these documents do not need to be completed prior to or at the time of audition.)
Download Animated Fitness Assessment (pdf)
Download Animated Post Employment Medical Questionnaire (pdf)