No syllabus needed. Chart your own course through our Universe.
In our Universe, there is no ordinary internship! Just bring your unique ideas, excitement and enthusiasm, and we’ll provide the extraordinary opportunities for you to gain “hands-on” rewarding work experience. As an Intern, you'll be exposed to a variety of business practices and learn from some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
Specific internship opportunities vary each semester which can include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Attractions Operations
- Event Management
- Human Resources
- Revenue Operations (Foods/Merchandise)
- Technical Services
To qualify for consideration applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be actively enrolled as a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate level student.
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (transcripts submitted upon request).
- Meet job specific qualifications as outlined in the Intern job description.
- Meet internship availability requirements, which typically involve working 20 to 40 hours a week for a minimum of 10 weeks.
Universal Orlando® Resort has three internship periods throughout the year: Spring, Summer and Fall.
Please note that housing and transportation are the responsibility of the Intern.
To apply, applicants must submit an online application including a cover letter and résumé. To view the list of current internships available, search for "Internship" in the ‘Job Search’ or click here to Register Your Career Profile to receive updates on future roles.