Add “Extraordinary” to Your Career Plans.
In our Universe, there is no ordinary internship! Just bring your unique ideas, excitement and enthusiasm, and we’ll provide the extraordinary opportunities for you to gain “hands-on” rewarding work experience. As an Intern, you’ll be exposed to a variety of business practices and learn from some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
Universal Orlando® Resort has three internship periods throughout the year: Spring, Summer and Fall.
Specific internship opportunities vary each semester and can include the following areas:
- Event Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Social Media/Public Relations
- Technical Services
- Universal Creative
- Video Editing
Click here to View Internships currently available.
Internship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be actively enrolled as a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate-level student.
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (transcripts submitted upon request).
- Meet job specific qualifications as outlined in the Intern job description.
- Meet internship availability requirements, which typically involve working 20 to 40 hours a week for a minimum of 10 weeks.
Please note that housing and transportation are the responsibility of the Intern.
To apply, please search for “Internships” in the Job Search; select the open internship of interest and submit an online application including a cover letter and résumé or click here to Register Your Career Profile to receive updates on future roles.