New CityWalk Restaurant - Hot Dog Hall of Fame - Cashier
Category: Operations - Food & Beverage
Career Type: Hourly
Universal Orlando® Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn’t take magic to put a smile on a guest’s face… it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you’re serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won’t just be “doing a job.” You’ll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
Come be a part of our newest opening team that is sure to hit another homerun in the Universal Orlando CityWalk. This new venue, Hot Dog Hall of Fame, will be featuring iconic hot dog creations from some of our nation's most famous ball parks! Apply online today to join the new team!
The New CityWalk Restaurant - Hot Dog Hall of Fame - Cashiers are responsible for:
- Greeting guests, suggestively selling and fillling food and beverage orders.
- Operating a cash register, follows cash handling procedures by properly processing cash, tendered cash, credit card transactions, travelers' checks, and discounts.
- Verifying starting bank and completing sales audits report upon cashing out at the end of the shift.
- Replenishing condiment stands, straightening chairs and tables, and maintains a clean, sanitized food service area by picking up litter and following established procedures.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a New CityWalk Restaurant - Hot Dog Hall of Fame - Cashiers dsjalksjg successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality is required.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- 0-1 year: six months to one year Food and Beverage experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individuals must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Individuals must have the ability to write simple correspondence.
- Individuals must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Individuals must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Individuals must have the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Individuals must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals with the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of a New CityWalk Restaurant - Hot Dog Hall of Fame - Cashier job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand; talk or hear; reach with hands and arms.
- The individual is frequently required to walk; and occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; and peripheral vision.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of a New CityWalk Restaurant - Hot Dog Hall of Fame - Cashier job.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is Loud Noise.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on “Apply Now”. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2014 Universal Studios. © 2014 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
Similar Matching Jobs
Your job cart is now empty.