To perform the role of a New CityWalk Restaurant - Vivo- Waitperson successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality is a job requirement.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One to three years serving experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individuals must be eighteen years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the New CityWalk Restaurant - Vivo - Waitperson job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand; walk; handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The individual is frequently required to talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell.
- The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the New CityWalk Restaurant - Vivo - Waitperson job.
- The work environment is generally routine with established precedents, practices and procedures. A detailed understanding of work unit is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; and outdoor weather conditions.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.