Resort Yacht, Captain Opportunities
Here at Universal Orlando Resort™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer paid on the job training, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Whether you’re bringing the world’s premier movie and TV scenes to life at Universal Studios, living the excitement of legendary heroes at Islands of Adventure, or exploring the thrills and relaxation in the lush tropical paradise of Volcano Bay; we want to do it with YOU!
JOB SUMMARY: Pilot a resort yacht on Universal’s private waterway, from UO to various property resort hotels to CityWalk’s dock and back.
- Piloting resort yachts, daily while providing an interactive ‘spiel’ to guests and positively engaging and interacting with guests, while maintaining expected guest safety and service levels. Loading and unloading guests and belongings, while maintaining appropriate passenger manifests per department P&P.
- Cleaning yacht and facilities, inspecting yacht for service issues and report to appropriate contact, daily.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Positions in Parking & Transportation require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and or move between 20 and 50 pounds
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions (select positions)
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals
- Valid Florida State Driver License (select positions)
- Taking & Passing: Red Cross, Basic Water Safety Class, American Heart Association, CPR/AED training, American Heart Association, First Aid training, UO Blood borne Pathogens safety training, DOT Coast Guard Physical, and UO Fire Extinguisher Class (select positions)
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Universal Parks & Resorts is a place where I am encouraged to let my true self shine. I work with passion and energy and I own my ability to make a difference every day. As a family of committed Team Members, we treat each other with respect and take pride in working together to create fun in everything we do. I know that my contributions result in new opportunities and memorable experiences.