Custodial Opportunities (Park Services)
Universal Orlando Resort® is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn’t take magic to put a smile on a guest’s face… it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you’re serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won’t just be ‘doing a job.’ You’ll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
Keep our Universe clean & green!
Apply Now at Universal Orlando Resort!
Attendant, Park Services: Seeking individuals, who enjoy a fast-paced environment, are comfortable performing cleaning tasks, and providing our guests exemplary level guest service.
Essential Duties Include:
- Maintaining park quality standards by thoroughly performing all cleaning duties; sweeping, litter picking, trash removal, restroom care, high dusting, mopping and pushing water by use of a squeegee.
- Promoting and providing exemplary guest service for both internal and external guests. Answering questions and offering information in a courteous manner. Offering to take guest pictures and seeking to provide assistance.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory (cleaning supplies, paper products) for specific assigned work areas. Re-supplying when needed.
- Understanding and demonstrating the proper use of safety practices & ensuring training standards are maintained for the department.
Attendant, Night Park: Seeking individuals, who enjoy late night hours, a fast-paced environment, are comfortable performing heavy-duty cleaning tasks, and working closely in partnership with various areas across the resort.
Essential Duties Include:
- Maintaining park quality standards by thoroughly performing all cleaning duties.
- Promoting and providing exemplary guest service for both internal and external customers. Answering any questions and offering information in a courteous manner.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory) cleaning supplies, paper products) for specific assigned work areas. Re-supplying when needed.
- Understanding and demonstrating the proper use of safety practices.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibility by following established UO policy.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Positions in Park Services require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and or move between 45 pounds with control.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grip, pinch, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to reach, push and pull with hands and arms above/below head.
- Ability to work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather).
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment exposed to weather conditions which include: direct sunlight, heat, or cold.
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to walk for long periods of time (including ability to walk at a given pace that is predetermined by a moving sidewalk).
- Ability to stoop, crouch or crawl, and maintain balance.
- Repeating motions more than twice per minute.
- The ability to work in extreme heat or cold (non-weather).
- Exposure to Bodily Fluids (blood, vomit).
- Working with aerosols (spray paints, brake cleaner).
- Working with toxic or caustic chemicals, hazardous chemicals, fluorescent lamps or batteries.
- Hearing audible alarms, voice commands with background noise
- Ability to work in small or tight spaces.
- Transporting hazardous waste.
- Ability to talk and smell.
- Noise Level-Loud Noise (noise when raised conversation is needed).
- Close vision with or without corrective lens. (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
- Distance Vision with or without corrective lens. (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
- Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
- Depth Perception (vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus while in changing light conditions e.g., sunshine to indoor or dark conditions)
- Ability to work in varied light conditions including low or diminished lighting
- Ability to maintain alertness and attentiveness up to 4 hours while working varying hours.
- Ability to maintain concentration/focus (e.g., ability to interpret the work environment and make decisions on predetermined operating policies and procedure)
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE