Supervisor, Park Services – 3rd Shift
Universal Orlando Resort™ is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn’t take magic to put a smile on a guest’s face… it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you’re serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won’t just be ‘doing a job.’ You’ll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for specific area supervision within the park. In addition to communicating needs with department Team Members as well as other departments, ensures that areas are clean and up to Universal Orlando standards.
- Responsible for supervising overall resort cleanliness and readiness for all front of house and back of house areas. Including but not limited to cleanliness of restrooms, all buildings and trash removal in certain areas.
- Responsible for scheduling and budget control.
- Ensures each employee is scheduled the proper amount of hours and monitors labor standards.
- Focuses on guest and employee satisfaction. Ensures that each employee is greeting and interacting with guests to maintain a fun and pleasant environment. Also ensures that programs are in place to keep the workplace fun while increasing overall job efficiency.
- Develops inter-departmental relationships and maintains standards in operational support for these departments. This affects all departments throughout the resort and maintains the upkeep of all restaurants, attractions, and merchandise locations as well as back of house trailers and buildings.
SCOPE: Supervises Day Park Attendants, Night Park Attendants, and Park Services Leads: numbers vary according to shifts, direct supervision. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED required. Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years supervisory experience and cleaning experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE