Universal Orlando Resort® is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn’t take magic to put a smile on a guest’s face… it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you’re serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won’t just be ‘doing a job.’ You’ll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
Discover what’s in store for you in our forever expanding city.
Apply Now to Be Part of Our Universe!
SALES ASSOCIATES: Looking for an enthusiastic team player who’s comfortable working in fast-paced environments and is eager to generate revenue by conducting sales transactions in an immersive themed environment. Positively impact our guests’ experiences by delivering and selling exciting and fun products.
Essential Duties Include:
- Provides an interactive guest experience through the utilization of suggestive sales techniques and product demonstrations in a positive and outgoing manner.
- Processes merchandise sales and returns using cash register; Wraps and bags merchandise; Handles cash, credit card transactions, travelers’ checks and discounts.
- Stocks and retrieves merchandise and supplies.
- Maintains sales floor or carts appearance standards by cleaning floor surface, dusting counters and displays using cloths, brooms, brushes and/or cleaning agents
STOCKER: Work in a location where you will save the day and ensure that everything is show-ready for guests and Team Members by stocking our outdoor food carts, checking in food product and jumping in to assist your fellow Team Members when needed.
Essential Duties Include:
- Informs management of stock levels to ensure proper inventory and stock. Receiving, verifying, and counting incoming shipments from warehouse or vendors.
- Stocks the location(s), optimizing usage of stock rooms and shelving space and keeping stockrooms clean and organized.
- Processing damaged product by removing from location(s) and filling out proper paperwork.
- Partnering with management to ensure optimum stock levels and maintaining the appearance of the location.
- Positively impacting the guest experience through the execution of guest service standards. Assisting on sales floor when needed.
Positions in Merchandise require:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and or move between 20 and 50pounds
- Working outdoors in all weather conditions (select positions)
- Maintaining a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals
- Handling cash in sales transactions
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE