Market Research Interviewer
Universal Orlando Resort® is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn’t take magic to put a smile on a guest’s face… it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you’re serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won’t just be ‘doing a job.’ You’ll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
JOB SUMMARY: Conducts interviews with consumers and guests on a wide variety of topics according to specific instructions. Responsible for recruiting respondents (mostly on resort property) and for overseeing the completion of paper and computer-based surveys. Will also participate in other data collection-related activities, such as light data entry.
- Conducts interviews with consumers and/or park guests of all ages according to specific instructions – primarily onsite but sometimes off-site.
- Gives directions and ask questions as written; records answers as directed; provide unbiased clarification of questions as written and initiated by respondents.
- Selects and screens survey respondents, adhering to screening standards and provided methodology.
- Distributes, monitors the completion of, and collects self-administered paper and kiosk surveys.
- Inputs, pages and records data from paper-based surveys.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or GED required.
- No direct experience necessary. Prior research interviewing experience or guest services experience would be a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be comfortable speaking with guests on an ongoing basis;
- Must be capable of understanding the goal and purpose of research;
- Must be able to read and interpret survey questionnaires, methodologies, and procedure manuals;
- Must have good reading and diction skills with cultural literacy;
- Must have basic computer literacy and data entry accuracy;
- Must have ability to effectively interact with guests;
- Must have legible handwriting.
- Must be able to present information to customers in one-on-one and small group situations
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE