Lead Attendant, Parking (Toll Plaza)
Universal Orlando Lead Attendant, Parking help to start our guest’s day in the best possible way! Lead Attendant, Parking Team Members have the privilege of managing, directing, and coordinating the activities of the Parking department and Team Members.
Lead Attendant, Parking Team Members at Universal Orlando is responsible for:
- Providing work direction to Team Members; communicating performance and behavior standards and expectations; providing feedback for recognition and performance improvement.
- Monitoring parking areas for operational effectiveness and makes applicable notifications.
- Performing daily administrative tasks as required; capturing written behaviors using the observation report to support managerial and supervisory documentation.
- Assisting with training new and current Team Members; informing Team Members of current and new company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Observing and directing Team Member’s compliance with wardrobe and grooming standards.
- Performing job duties as a Parking Attendant.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a Lead Attendant, Parking successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- High school degree or GED.
- Valid Florida Drivers License required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Requires basic math skills, understanding of cash transactions, basic computer experience and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires stamina to endure long periods of walking, running and/or standing in high or low temperatures. Must be able to provide work directions.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the Lead Attendant, Parking job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly (2/3 or more of time) stand, walk, talk or hear; frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of time) required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach with hands and arms.
- The individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships).Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of Lead Attendant, Parking job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly exposed to wet, humid conditions (non-weather), fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions; frequently exposed to: vibration.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on “Apply Now”. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. All right reserved. EOE