Integration Architect, International IT (Located in Beijing, China)
The Integration Architect, International IT will be responsible for planning and delivery of system integration initiatives for the Universal Beijing Project. S/he will manage end-to-end development initiatives interfacing with various business technology and infrastructure groups ensuring quality and on time delivery of integrated solutions. S/he will also be responsible for hands on new product introduction and assessment focusing on innovation, new data services offering and product portfolio expansion. S/he will serve as a subject matter expert in research and evaluation of technology products and solutions for the Universal Beijing Project technology roadmap.
This position requires in-depth and hands-on expertise with commercial or open source middleware products such as Tibco, IBM, Oracle, Mulesoft and Webmethods tools; and has built depth in the various products, adapters, SOA, API, orchestration and plug-ins. The candidate must have demonstrated experience in assessing and architecting diversified middleware product deployments & reference architectures; in addition to leading integration solution delivery in a very high paced environment.
This is a key position on a lean team and will require an individual that can work effectively & positively in a highly complex and dynamic working environment. S/he will be asked to balance a broad set of priorities and ensure progress is made on all tracks of work.
- Integration Delivery & Operations:
- Responsible for overall solutions delivery from Ideation to Production migration handover meeting Quality and Time objectives
- Collaborates with business technology groups, solutions architects and infrastructure teams for requirement collection and timely project delivery
- Take ownership and be proactive in project and resource planning, risk mitigation, scope management and keep management abreast of key deliverables
- Plans and assigns work to resources, keeping track of resource capacity and provide performance input on others to manager
- Responsible for hands on development as and when needed to meet project objectives.
- Coordinate & manage deliverables with integration supplier resources located Onsite/Offshore.
- Integration Development:
- Develop Reference Architecture and design patterns
- Prototype new products including Environment configuration, benchmarking.
- Certify any strategic changes to existing product portfolio
- Be eager and agile to adopt new technologies and products
- Review and Certify new Patches and Versions
- Write technical documents capturing prototype details, POC assessments, architecture blueprints and publish white papers
- Assist in Updating/Enhancing Integration patterns repository.
- Manage new product or service introduction focusing on client engagement, delivery planning and resource management.
- Integration Subject Matter Expertise, Research & Advisory:
- Be in business facing role and be proactive in pitching new solutions and assess future demand
- Incorporate best practices, design patterns/principles
- Stays abreast of Integration industry trends and research, and determine potential impact on the enterprise
- Demonstrates ability to research & learn new technologies and business processes independently and apply them as needed.
SCOPE: Responsible for planning and delivery of multiple technology initiatives for the Universal Beijing Project. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 -10 years experience with Commercial or open source middleware tools like Tibco, IBM, Oracle, Mulesoft and Webmethods tools Self-driven and ability lead/manage concurrent activities and projects.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Discipline and Framework
- Current involvement with commercial or open source middleware technical functions
- Past experience in leading development team in very agile environment.
- Ability to translate Business Requirements into system Requirements
- Technical expertise with Design and Development of Enterprise wide Integration technology
- Experience as Integration Architect for overall solutions delivery
- Experience with Design and Development of Enterprise wide systems
- Demonstrated experience with SOA/Middleware technologies covering Infrastructure Framework, Architecture, Design and Implementation.
- Knowledge of middleware administration, monitoring, and support
- Strong track record in assessing and deploying new products and technology
- Proficient in relational database technologies like MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, Teradata – Able to create Scripts, Procedure
- Experience with commercial or open source middleware tool implementation on UNIX or Linux, understanding of UNIX or Linux commands & scripting;
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated & accountable, with a high level of commitment to responsibility;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be process-oriented and able to apply structure to complex problems;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate effectively with all stake holders;
- Language – Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English;
- Experience working in global organizations.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Engineering (or equivalent relevant work experience). Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems is highly desirable.
EXPERIENCE: 5 -10 Years of integration technology experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 30501BR
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE