Like to have FUN? Well, that’s just one of the many benefits of working here.
Team Members may be eligible for benefits such as medical coverage, paid time off, 401(k), childcare assistance, tuition reimbursement – and yes…free theme park admission. And there’s plenty more where that came from. Check out the complete lineup below*. (Eligibility varies depending on employment status.)
Universal Orlando and Team Members share the cost of health care coverage, Short Term Disability, Dependent Life Insurance and additional increments for Basic Life Insurance.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- GetHealthy! Wellness Programs
- On-Site Medical Facility and Pharmacy
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- Basic, Supplemental and Dependent Life
- Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Travel Accident Insurance
We are also proud to offer Part-Time benefits** which include dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Observed Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Additional Leave Programs such as Jury Duty, Military and Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Work Options
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dependent Care Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- On-Site Credit Union
*Please note that this information is subject to change and additional documentation may be required for enrollment.
**Certain restrictions and limitations apply.